Re: [LUG] Calling all PHP/Python web developers

Stuart Metcalfe wrote:

> I hope it's appropriate to post this message relating to employment
> opportunities with a Linux company to the list.

We usually encourage folks to use the UK linux jobs mailing list.

It is low volume and very specific, so a good place for those who want
to send or receive job ads to go.

I think the FSF list might also be of interest.

http://www.fsf.org/resources/jobs/listing

Although we get the odd mention of jobs either in the South West, or
which can be done from the South West, on the list and as long as they
are relevant no one complains.