[LUG] meeting - Paignton

Hi

I have booked the seafront cafe as a meeting venue for the 27th November
2008 (thursday evening, Sorry this is the only evening i seem to have
free at the moment, and sorry for it being in Paignton again, I live
here so I can't book meetings in other locations).

Location, seafront (shoreline cafe), Paignton,  details, link all on lug
site meetings page.

Topics;  So far just a meet however topics / offers of talks would be
welcome.

Please can you let me know if you are able to come,

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
DCLUG - chat