Re: [LUG] Eeepc mac changing

I may be wrong but I was always under the impression that on the Eeepc
you could change the mac addy of a virtual wifi interface in monitor
mode

I believe I have seen something on the Backtrack forums that the wifi
on the Eeepc will support mac changing because it gets a fair bit of
use in war driving and wlan penetration testing.

Steph