Re: [LUG] double trouble

On Wednesday 12 Nov 2008, Julian Hall wrote:
> Tom Potts wrote:
> > I got a lot of messages twice last nite/this morning
> > Was that LUG or my isp?
> > Tom te tom te tom
>
> Only one of each here :)
Me too.

However, I have been 'receiving' double emails recently from elsewhere but I
haven't seen it enough to establish a pattern yet.

A colleague using the same IMAP server saw duplicate mails too so I suspected
the server. Since then I've had it happen at home too. The IMAP server set-up
is the same (Dovecot).

However the other thing we have in common is that we both use kmail. I notice
you do too. Perhaps it's kmail that is duplicating messages?

Steve.

--
blog: http://ste.mooco.ws  PGP:ED407E68