Re: [LUG] USB MIDI adaptor

Tom Potts wrote:
> Has anyone tried a USB MIDI (musical not sort of small) adaptor on a linux
> box?

Yeah. I bought 2 cheap ones from HK and had to send both back because
they sucked (kept dropping notes, adding random notes, etc).

However, I've got 2 keyboards with USB connectors (an Evolution MK-461c
and a Korg X50) which work great.

With Linux they should just show up and work. Worst case is you have to
modprobe usb_midi and usb_audio or whatever it's called.

I highly recommend the use of qjackctl to connect things in the
software, even if you aren't using jack.