Re: [LUG] USB enabled KVM that works under linux]

On Mon, 2008-11-03 at 23:05 +0000, Grant Sewell wrote:
> you could try Synergy

I'm probably being thick and currently stoned on morphine and other
pre-bedtime medications, but I still don't get quite what this is
supposed to do for my problem of running the server, firewall, main
personal pooter and messabout pooter off one keyboard and monitor...
often I mess something up - and not only on the messabout pooter. Whats
this synergy meant to do? I coudln't figure out from the sourceforge
page or links...