Re: [LUG] Sound distortion in Ubuntu 8.10

On Thursday 06 November 2008 21:39, James Poole wrote:
> Does no-one have any ideas about this?
>
> James
I'm having trouble getting my machine working properly after 'upgrading' to
8.10 - wonder if MS have got in there!

It could be some 'standard' settings for your card got overwrit!
Can you find out what sound card and driver you've got running?
Tom te tom te tom