Re: [LUG] Thunderbird attachments

Edit > Preferences > Attachments > View and Edit Actions

Is that the one?

Jen

2008/11/4 Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxx>
I have recently moved over to Hardy. In Gutsy I had thunderbird set up
so that I could click on an attachment and TB would handle it correctly.
As examples a jpeg attachment would be opened up to show the image and a
URL would open up Firefox and go to the correct site.

I must be getting old. I cannot remember where I set up the relevant
instructions. I have searched in vain.

Can anyone please remind me where in TB I set this up. I am using TB
version 2.0.0.17.

Many thanks from an old man

Neil Winchurst