[LUG] Segam freeview partition table

Hi all
        Does any one have any experience with a Segam freeview box with a 80
gig Maxtor Hardisk?

I have been asked if I can retieve saved clips off one that has "Lost
the files"?

I have put it in a PC with Knoppix, Trinity, and DSL all tools like
testdisk, fdisk gparted etc, say the same
"there is no Disk Lable"
but otherwise the disk checks out OK
Does any one know what type file system it should be?
or how to recover the partition info and how could the " novice user"
have erased their disk so easily?

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub) reprieved (possibly!)
Po House, Minions,
Liskeard Cornwall
PL14 5LE
01579363386