Re: [LUG] External Hard Drives - any to avoid?

Kevin Tunison wrote:

> We've had pretty good luck with Maxtor drives but as Rob said, lots of
> little files can be problematic.

Looks like the local Tescos just sold out.

I only just remembered last night to check the price online, as I
thought it looked like they were remaindering the old 500GB stock, now
there are 1TB and 1.5TB versions available.

Oh well I guess I'll have to see if I can back everything up to the cube
for the moment. Probably saved the world some landfill in 10 years time
when 500GB isn't enough to store the cache of your online address book.