Re: [LUG] Debian Lenny ISOs

Rob Beard wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> All this talk of Debian Lenny upgrades spurred me into looking for the
> ISOs.  I went to the Debian site and it still only lists 4.0.  I thought
> Lenny was Debian 5, and I was under the impression that it's already
> been released.

Etch is still stable.

It had been hoped to release Lenny is September, but it wasn't ready.

It should be noted that Lenny has had less release critical bugs than
Etch since the start of the year.

So for home use, or one off work desktops like mine, lenny is probably
much better than Etch.

http://www.debian.org/releases/
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/News/2008/20080609