Re: [LUG] upgrade to lenny, internet broken

Zleap wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have just upgraded to lenny and my internet is broken, ie no connection i
> have a few other problems as well can some one perhaps log in to irc and see
> if they can help.
>
> it seems there is an issue with network manager
>
> can anyone help
>
> I have 2 computers, both are configured for dhcp and both go via the router,
>

> it was working fine before and during the upgrade, i am having issues
> copying stuff to a pendrive so may not be able to paste config files very
> well.
>
> thanks
>
> Paul

Okay for starters, can you ping anything outside the network such as
Google? (it's IP or at least one of them is 216.239.59.99)

If it was me I'd backup my home directory (well, my home directory is on
a different partition) and then reinstall from scratch.

Rob