Re: [LUG] Win98 kids game multiboot install update problem - how to do with linux, without w98 connecting to the web?

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:20:06 +0100
kevin wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-10-16 at 09:07 +0100, Grant Sewell wrote:
>
> > automagically
>
> is there a Repro to install this "automagically" as yum and apt-get
> both fail to find it?!
>
> I would love to have it running on my system!!!!!
> ;)
> Regards
>
> Kevin Lucas

If you're looking for Windows in your yum and apt repos, then you'll
have to look veeeery carefully.  Alternatively you could enable the
Universe repo in Edubuntu and install Virtualbox:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/virtualbox-ose

It'd take a little fiddle-ology to get the relevant virtual machine to
automagically boot upon login and logout upon virtual machine shutdown,
but it is do-able.

Grant.