Re: [LUG] Win98 kids game multiboot install update problem - how to do with linux, without w98 connecting to the web?

>> So. Is there a way of downloading all the bug fixes and security
patches

I think you'll be hard pressed to find any of the official MS patches for
95,98, 98SE or ME online.

I have an old set of pre-XP MS Tech-Net service-pack CDs which may have 98
stuff on. Let me know offline if you need them and I'll see if I can track
them down.

Martin