Re: [LUG] Fluxbox

It's been a long while since I used Fluxbox, but from memory, I had to
add everything manually.

the default menu location is ~/.fluxbox/menu

have a look here if you want to edit it directly
http://fluxbox-wiki.org/index.php?title=Howto_edit_menu

otherwise at the bottom of the page it mentions a couple of gui apps
to do it for you.
http://fluxmenu.berlios.de/
http://fme.rhymux.info/

have fun!