Re: [LUG] OT: New Laptop recommendation.

kevin wrote:

> I cant find much better than this
> http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/range.html?t=nb&c=gaming&r=X15
> <http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/range.html?t=nb&c=gaming&r=X15>
> They might do it without the Win OS for a Cheaper price?
> And you can go there!

 From what I understand, Novatech are one of the only suppliers who do
supply laptops without an OS and knock off the cost of the OS in the
process.

However.... having used some Novatech laptops at one of the companies I
support, I found the build quality not to be as good as HP/Dell/IBM/Levono.

I'll give Novatech their dues though, their support isn't too bad.

Rob