Re: [LUG] OT: Epson Printer

David Bell wrote:
> On Thursday 02 October 2008 10:19:39 Rob Beard wrote:
>

>> You can actually download the drivers from Epson's web site which
>> includes the status monitor.  If this doesn't do the job let me know and
>> I'll try and dig out the CD (I know it's somewhere in the house :-)
>>

> The status monitor from the download site doesn't appear to be fully
> functional (ink status).  I would appreciate a copy if possible.
>
> David

Hi David,

I've uploaded the installer (zipped) to my website -
www.kaotic.co.uk/epson.zip

This is the one I always install and does have the status monitor
included.  Perhaps you could guide your friend over the phone in
downloading and installing it?  I'll leave it up there until I hear from
you that it's sorted :)

Kind regards,

Julian