Re: [LUG] Open source software tool kit ( flyer)

Paul Sutton wrote:
> Ok,  I just uploaded what tom sent me, not got round to installing
> scribus yet.
>
> Paul
Fair enough.  It's just that usually PDF files have the fonts embedded
so they can be printed on various machines (for instance I get that
problem with my company logo, unless I have the font installed it won't
display right as an OpenOffice .odt document, but it works fine as a PDF).

Rob