Re: [LUG] OT Sky Broadband

.  And it is locked away to 1 computer only.  I've not bothered to figure out if it takes a GUID or MAC address to lock the installation in to one machine.

What do you mean 1 computer exactly.

I have 3 computers in my house using the same router.

Main PC is connected directly and the other 2 are assigned internal ip addresses over wifi from the router.

sky even make a big deal of being able to connect several PC's to the same router (supports 4 direct connections) and have instructions on their help pages to set up different pc's to it.

Ray