Re: [LUG] SSH, Shell account.

If you only want to connect to a shell account, all you really need to know is:

ssh server

For example:

ssh secure.rossbearman.co.uk

This will login using your current username and just prompt you for a
password. If your username on the remote server is different to your
local username, simply using the syntax:

ssh user@server

For example:

ssh test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you're wanting to use it under a Windows machine, you can forget
all of that as PuTTy will connect to the server for you and just
prompt you for the login credentials. Then it's just like using a
standard shell.
Regards, Ross Bearman