[LUG] Tess of the D'Urbavilles and Audible alternatives

See www.librivox.org

LibriVox volunteers record chapters of books in the public domain and release the
audio files back onto the net. Our goal is to make all public domain books available
as free audio books. We are a totally volunteer, open source, free content, public
domain project. LibriVox volunteers record chapters of books in the public domain
and release the audio files back onto the net. Our goal is to make all public domain
books available as free audio books. We are a totally volunteer, open source, free
content, public domain project.

http://librivox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13042

# Full title:
Tess of the D’Urbervilles: A Pure Woman
# Full name of author
Thomas Hardy
# Link to PD text sources
http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/110
# Link to author on Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Hardy
# Link to title on Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tess_of_the_d%27Urbervilles
# Target completion date

September 2008

--
Henry
Photocopies or faxes of my signature are not binding. Electronic documents