[LUG] PHP 'Lint or pretty print' Was Re: PHP and recordsets

On Sunday 14 September 2008 16:14, Steve Lee wrote:
> What db access/abstraction layer are you using?
> With direct mysql functions you could use mysql_fetch_field() for column
> info
Thats the one - I'd been using KDevelop 'as is' and mistook a , that it adds
in the editor for a tab as a . in a bit of code and the info was disappearing
somehow - give me a 'proper' language  - or some form of 'OI stupid' checker
for things like that.

I'm off on a roll now and should be able to take over the world by the end of
the week. Assuming it doesnt get totally devalued today! Thanks!

mysql_fetch_table() looks like a good piece of stuff - I wonder how much help
it is to hackers in unsecured sites though?