[LUG] LXF Replacement disc

This is to the poor soul who has been waiting for a replacement LXF107
Ubuntu 8.04 and Mandriva 2008.1 DVD from me.

I did something rather silly to my PC... blew it up prior to backing up
my data (well recent stuff anyway)!

Then Sky Broadband decided to turn off my connection because my lovely
children infected the Windoze PC with a virus through MSN Messenger
(allegedly!).  So I've been pretty much incommunicado for 3 days.

And I lost the address you sent for me to post it to.  And now you've
moved!

Apologies for the wait.  If you'd like to contact me with your new
address, I'll get it posted to you ASAP.

Adam