[LUG] Mail Server Help?

Hi all (long time since I've posted btw!)

I'm trying to set up a mail server in my house but I'm having some
trouble. Wondered if anybody here might be able to help me out.

My network setup, in rough terms, is:

* A domain name that I'm pointing to my dynamic IP address via everydns.net.
* A router that is connected directly to the internet, forwarding tcp
on port 25 (as well as ssh on 22)
* The router forwards connections on those ports to a host, Abraham,
that has the address 192.168.1.5 on the local network
* Abraham is my general hosting box, which will host mail, web, files etc.

I plan to use my ISPs smtp server for outgoing mail to avoid getting
blacklisted as a spammer...

Does anyone have any thoughts on how to tie all this together?!

Cheers,

Jon