Re: [LUG] government lack of consultation on browsers

On Tue, 2008-09-09 at 17:39 +0100, Tom Potts wrote:
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09/09/uk_gvt_browser_guidelines/
>
> make this viral please

I have emailed Adam and David at COI exhorting them to scrap the
document and start again with the premise that makeing web pages
standards compliant would meet their stated intent "The Government aims
to provide a consistent high quality experience for users across all of
its online services." and will also email my MP. Can someone suggest a
draft?

James
--
james kilty