[LUG] VLP screen/UPS

Playing with my Viglen again and after yet another power outage yesterday I
was wondering if anyone knows of a very low power (LCD?) monitor that would
run of 12v - Black and white would do.
The viglen runs of 12v, my router runs of 12v and if I can find a 12v monitor
of low power than I can run the whole sheboodle of a car battery connected to
a charger.

The alternative is of course to get an olpc - amazon are going to be doing one
for the price of two Nov onwards. Just hope you can get the linux version!
Tom te tom te tom