Re: [LUG] DO NOT TOUCH CHROME

Grammar was somewhat twisted in the last email:

Should have read: "As far as I'm aware Firefox has a EULA alongside
the GPL (well the Mozilla tri-license, but that shouldn't effect
anything). Several other GPL'd projects do the same and I've never
seen it written anywhere in what I've read of the GPL, or it's FAQ,
that you can't define other restrictions as long as they don't
contradict those of the GPL."
Regards, Ross Bearman