Re: [LUG] Web Content Management

On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 20:52 +0100, Simon Williams wrote:
> Adam Latham wrote:
> > Me? I'm a fan of Drupal personally.  Fairly simple to use, pretty
> > modular (thus easy to deconstruct and put together how you like) pretty
> > useful mods and community support too!
> >
> > I like it a lot!
>

> I currently use drupal on my own site, but I've still never been able to
> work out how to manually edit the front page. Any pointers on this?
>
> Thanks.
> Simon

you could take a look at typo3. I was looking at this stuff, though
never got around to using it and typo3 was one of the few which didn't
look like a blog or stereotypical portal. I even bought a how to book!

It is said to have a steep learning curve, but to be great once you're
round it. Linux Format recommended it when looking at cms a year or so
back.