Re: [LUG] Google Chrome

2008/9/2 Ross Bearman <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Google are about to release their own open source web browser, Google
> Chrome. It's initially available for Windows and they're currently
> porting it to Linux and Mac. The following comic explains why it's
> special:
>
> http://www.google.com/googlebooks/chrome/index.html
>
> Thoughts?

hmm.... It's webkit based and Webkit is good (but behind on accessibility)

However I thought this was a good perspective from someone at Mozilla
(remember Mozilla was created to keep the browser space alive).

http://www.0xdeadbeef.com/weblog/?p=672

Not doubt Mozilla's planet will be 'a buzzin' soon.

--
Steve Lee
Open Source Assistive Technology Software and Accessibility