Re: [LUG] Register of Electors - Voter Registration

On Mon, 2008-09-01 at 21:40 +0100, martin.gautier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks John.
>
> I've tried with:
> Kubuntu Hardy Heron , FF 3.01
> WinXP SP3, FF 3.01 & IE7
>
> All failed at 21:28 and 20:00hrs (ish) today.
>
> FF = renders visually OK but buttons etc do nothing.
>
> IE = Produces previous "Validation of viewstate MAC failed " error.
>
> FF's been pretty busy for me this evening so I know it's not broken here.
> The ASP.NET errors are definitely server-side.
>
> My full URL was https://www.registerbyinternet.com/SouthHams/default.aspx,
> was your's different?

Similar if not the same. If anything I might not have entered the
'default.aspx' part, but I doubt that's going to make any difference.
Using the above URL takes me to their first page with the 'Begin
Registration' button. Clicking that takes me to the page asking for the
security codes. Does that button not work for you?

John.