Re: [LUG] Register of Electors - Voter Registration

Thanks John.

I've tried with:
Kubuntu Hardy Heron , FF 3.01
WinXP SP3, FF 3.01 & IE7

All failed at 21:28 and 20:00hrs (ish) today.

FF = renders visually OK but buttons etc do nothing.

IE = Produces previous "Validation of viewstate MAC failed " error.

FF's been pretty busy for me this evening so I know it's not broken here.
The ASP.NET errors are definitely server-side.

My full URL was https://www.registerbyinternet.com/SouthHams/default.aspx,
was your's different?

Martin