Re: [LUG] South Devon BBQ 30th Aug WAS Software Freedom Day 20th September

Thomas Arrow wrote:
>> I have 3 copies of the latest opendisc, (can't burn more as I don't have
>> any cds' left)  so if anyone has any and is coming on saturday I do have
>> some  writeable dvd's which I can swap if that is ok.
>>

> You are welcome to scrounge up some of my CDs

thanks, I wil bring some dvd's and we can swap

>> what is the car parking like ?
>>

> Car parking on tarmac is highly limited but there is lots of grass space. I
> suggest you drive up to the point marked on the map look for a sign or shout
> at somebody to point you towards parking.

Feel free to download the poster at
http://www.zleap.net/downloads/linuxusergroup/

file : lug meet poster.pdf

Its a large a4 size tux,  it may help people find the meeting easier,

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
Software Freedom day 21st September 2008

DCLUG
visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug