Re: [LUG] Software Freedom Day 20th September

tom wrote:

I have a few Lug posters,  ubuntu posters,
10x cdroms (ubuntu 5 of each 32bit and 64 bit) but could do with more on
the day, so if anyone has any they may come in handy,

I have 3 copies of the latest opendisc, (can't burn more as I don't have
any cds' left)  so if anyone has any and is coming on saturday I do have
some  writeable dvd's which I can swap if that is ok.

what is the car parking like ?

paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
Software Freedom day 21st September 2008

DCLUG
visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug