Re: [LUG] A bit O/T but with a Linux Flavour

If I understand your problem correctly, no. You can use an XP disk as
many times as you want, you can use it on the same system or different
systems. I remember a couple of years ago I was reinstalling and once
it had installed and rebooted, when I went to register it it said
something along the lines of "This OEM disk has been used for more
than eight installs, please contact Microsoft technical support." So I
phoned them up, and they unlocked the CD, no problems.

In summary, you can install an unlimited amount of systems from an OEM CD.
Regards, Ross Bearman