Re: [LUG] Asus eeePC- Connection to BT Total Broadband Hub

I can't really offer any helpe; I did have connectivity issues on my
EEE PC, but I replaced Xandros with Ubuntu-EEE
<http://www.ubuntu-eee.com> and use Ubuntu Netbook Remix on it. That
solved all my issues, sorry I can't be any more helpful.

Regards, Ross Bearman