Re: [LUG] Asus eeePC- Connection to BT Total Broadband Hub

On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 17:25 +0100, John Hansen wrote:
> My Asus eeePC with Xandros does not connect to my BT Total Broadband
> Hub2-T6TP
> wireless router whereas my Dell laptop which runs Windows XP does. The
> eeePC
> connected to my previous 3Com router. A desktop with Kubuntu which is
> connected
> by wire to the router also works OK.
> Have any of you had a similar problem? If so how did you resolve it?
>

> John

this isn't a solution and I'm not suggesting that DCLUG may not have the
answer, but you might want to try the forums at eeeuser.com if you've
not done so already.

My only suggestion, which is just a guess off the top of my head, is to
delete any existing connections and start from scratch. If you have it
set to to fixed IP switch to DHCP and if DHCP try a fixed IP.Not very
helpful, but ....