Re: [LUG] holsworthy meet - update

Paul Sutton wrote:
> Hi
>
> What is happening on the venue / meeting front in Holsworthy, it seems
> to have gone quiet.   I have put a link from the meetings (lug site)
> page to their site so any lug member can find out where they are.  So
> any meetings just need to be added to suit
>
> Paul

Not forgotten. Last time I went there to speak to Geoff Matthews (the
chap who runs the computer training room) he said that he would double
check that the wireless set up is working. He promised to ring me back,
but have not heard anything yet so I will chase it up.

All the computers in the room are connected to the internet via cable so
Geoff has never used the wireless connection, but it is supposed to be
there for use if required.

As previously mentioned, it seems that a Saturday afternoon would suit
most people and that would be OK for the Hall as well as most Saturdays
are free of bookings.

I will come back ASAP with more info and hopefully a list of dates.

Neil Winchurst