[LUG] DCGLUG banner for Hospital Radio Fun Day

Hi folks,

I've put together a banner for the LUG which I was hoping we could get printed and use it at the Exeter Hospital Radio Fun Day along with other events.

I wanted a bit of feedback before ordering, plus I also wanted to confirm how I could get funds to cover the banner (I don't mind paying out for it if I can get it covered).

The banner will cost about £61 including VAT and delivery.  That's for a 6ft wide by 2ft tall banner.  The delivery is 5 to 7 days so we really do need to get cracking on this if we're going to get it ready in time.

We're also going to need some helpers too.  My car died last night (gearbox is shot) so I'm not sure if I'll have transport or not by 16th Aug, so if anyone can help getting the equipment and banners etc over for the fun day that would be handy.  Even if I do have transport, I only have a small car so I'm limited to what I can fit in it (I should be able to manage a banner, couple of computers and gazebo).

Anyway, the banner artwork can be downloaded from here:

http://www.esdelle.co.uk/dcglug/DCGLUG_Banner.svg
http://www.esdelle.co.uk/dcglug/DCGLUG_Banner.pdf

Just wanted to get some feedback before sending it for printing.

Rob