[LUG] console mail clients

Hi

I want to set my laptop up so it can send / receive mail from the
command line,  apart from a mail client such as mutt, do i need anything
else to just simply connect to the mail server and pull down e-mail,
then allow me to either type new mail or reply.

I am not sure if I need things like procmail / sendmail etc

Thanks

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Next Lug meet : Thursday 31st July @ 7:30 onwards - Paignton rugby / cricket club
August 16th Exeter Fun day event, See list or e-mail Rob Beard for details,  any
help would be great.

visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug