Re: [LUG] linux magazine - september issue

Paul Sutton wrote:

> Well that has saved me 5.99 or what ever the cost of the mag is anyway,
> I hope they do point out its not a final release.

Well you can do an install of Debian testing using the images at
www.debian.org without spending any cash.

Whilst we are discussing bugs in Lenny - any one seeing mouse event
issues and keyboard issues with KDE.

I think it is similar to bug 443205, but the hardware in question is a
tad suspect as well, so I'm not one hundred percent sure. But every so
often the keyboard seems to stick in repeat (as well as perpetual mouse
issues). Except the keyboard repeat continues after I unplug the
keyboard, so I figure it is probably software....

These kind of minor issues can be fun to track down, but I wouldn't
inflict them on magazine readers if I could help it.