Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Memorial Hall

John Hansen wrote:
> Neil Winchurst wrote:
>
>> Viv Griffin wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Neil,
>>>
>>> Myself and husband Phil would be most interested in attending meetings
>>> in Holsworthy. We would definitely attend any that we can as long as
>>> work commitments do not prevent us. Therefore, a choice of possible
>>> dates would be great, if that is possible.
>>>
>>> We can bring 2 laptops along with us that both have wireless and other
>>> kit if required.
>>>
>>> thanks for looking into this.
>>>
>>> Viv
>>>

>> So far I have about 5 who have shown an interest and I know that there
>> are some others who live quite near, so we would be looking at about 9
>> or 10 people.
>>
>> The Hall is available every day. During the week there are computer
>> training sessions going on most mornings, so we are talking about an
>> afternoon, an evening or a week end.
>>
>> I need to know what would suit most of those interested first of all.
>> Then I can come up with some dates. I know that weekends would make the
>> choice of dates much easier. Most of the regular activities seem to
>> happen Monday to Friday.
>>
>> As an example, if we chose a Saturday afternoon when nothing else was
>> happening at the Hall then arrangements would be made to open it up for
>> us. I know the people concerned and they are very helpful.
>>
>> So, those interested parties, what days/times would suit please?
>>
>> Neil Winchurst
>>

> A Saturday afternoon would suit me.
>
> John

A bit complicated in our case as I have to fit in with 2 different work
schedules.

It will get better soon but, at the moment, these are the dates that we
can do :

Monday 4th August
Saturday 9th August
Friday 15th August
Saturday 16th August (Evening) - Day is the Exeter Fun Day at Exeter
Hospital and have promised Rob will attend and help with Linux stall
Tuesday 19th, Wednesday 20th, Thursday 21st August
Wednesday 27th, Thursday 28th August
Monday 1st September
Saturday 6th, Sunday 7th September
Wednesday 24th, Thursday 25th September

I hope some of these dates fit in with the others.

thanks

Viv