Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Memorial Hall

Hi Neil,

Myself and husband Phil would be most interested in attending meetings
in Holsworthy. We would definitely attend any that we can as long as
work commitments do not prevent us. Therefore, a choice of possible
dates would be great, if that is possible.

We can bring 2 laptops along with us that both have wireless and other
kit if required.

thanks for looking into this.

Viv