[LUG] Mac help

I'm sorry to post a Mac problem here but I have been searching the net for days trying to fix a problem to no avail.

A friend asked me if I could install one of these usb mobile broadband modems on a mac powerbook G4 running OSX  10.3.9

I had no experience of macs at all at this point but thought it would be a nice new challenge.

I followed the instructions and every thing worked fine.

He has now brought it back and it is unable to connect for some reason,it is telling me to check the settings.

The only setting I put in was the number to dial *99# and I checked a box to automatically connect if needed.

I have installed the dongle on my pc and it is working fine, so it's not that.

He had got someone else to look at it and I think they had tried re-installing it as there were 2 drivers for the modem and multiple dialup entries.

I have managed to remove most entries but I don't know how to remove the modem driver.

I would like to get it back to the state I first had it so I can do a fresh install.

Any help would be aprreciated

Mike