[LUG] VNC was Re: Viglen Box!

On Friday 25 July 2008 12:08, kevin wrote:
> Does it have vnc installed?
>
> Can you do vnc?
> vncviewer viglenbox:0
I dont think its installed/configure yet -which is why I need to get keyboard
etc  first..
It does bring up the question of 'secure' methods of running headless boxes.
Since this one will be behind the firewall at home I'd be quite happy to do
VNC on it.
It runs Xubuntu and I may need to connect in from a windows machine
occasionally so that would be easiest.
Otherwise I might try secure X connections from other linux boxes
Any thoughts?

Thanks to those who have offered connectors but my brats are going swimming in
Holsworthy later so I'll pop into PCwotPlanitRUON

Tom te tom te tom