Re: [LUG] Viglen Box!

> Not sure, but you should be able to get a USB to PS2 adaptor for a
> couple of quid. (http://www.ebuyer.com/product/106560).
>
> Rob

>Cheapskate, go buy a USB keyboard and mouse... it's less likely to fail,
>and probably cheaper too..
I'd only ever use them to log in, set up remote access and leave..
I'm a tight b****d  and get really annoyed when I have to pay more in postage
than the items cost! And of course that means I'll probably buy a TV card to
make it 'worthwhile' and spend the rest of my life watching even more
rubbish.
My cars just failed its MOT (anyone want a VW Vento VR6 - the engine is just
superb - can be rechipped to 300bhp+) so I'll have to scrounge a lift to
PC-PlanIT to pay more than online+postage.

RE: USB Having thought about it it should be possible to do all sorts of
things with USB. Almost everything you can do with ethernet and more.
Tom te tom te tom