[LUG] OT: Mac 10.5, XP and Permissions

Hi

I am running a Mac Pro as a file server and also to serve some network
programmes.

Sorting permissions out is being problematic though. If a folder or
document is created by a windows user then the permissions are set so
nobody can access the folder or file (even the person who created them).

I am not running the server edition of 10.5 and that is what people
are suggesting I need. But is it possible to run a script or some
other programme that will set the permissions correctly please?
--
Kind regards

Richard Brown
http://cregy.co.uk/
Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for Him.
Romans 12 v 1