Re: [LUG] where is everyone

On Wed, 2008-07-16 at 22:16 +0100, Simon Waters wrote:
> Paul Sutton wrote:
> >
> > is it me or has the list gone quiet
>
> I'm busy updating old servers.
>
> Documenting how stuff should work in Debian.
>
> Putting in bids for ".me" domain names I'll probably never succeed in
> buying.
>
> Creating a "book" template for 350.com - it looks cool....
>
> Chatting to Neil W, when he probably wanted to be putting the finishing
> touches to Embdebian.
>
> Discovering that "stopbadware.org" could be done better.
>
> Filing too many Firefox 3 bugs.
>
> Has everyone ensured their recursive name servers are making good use of
> the ephemeral port range already?
>
> What else are you all upto?

I am looking at a App called Open Bravo
a Epos app based on java. I have joined the SF user group and asked for
help on a jasper reports error using MySql as a Db, the error is

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException:
javax.imageio.IIOException: Invalid argument to native writeImage

javax.imageio.IIOException:
Invalid argument to native writeImage
when I try to run any report from any of two machines

The rest of the App runs fine.
Does anyone have an idea where to start looking for a fix?
The Open Bravo group have not replied beyond pointing me to the install
page and some error re classpath but I can't see what it's to do with my
fault.

I have run Ireports independently of this app  with the same Db and get
reports with no errors.

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub)
Po House, Minions, Liskeard Cornwall PL14 5LE
01579363386