Re: [LUG] where is everyone

george wrote:
> So, bite the bullet and redraw my charts in another app.  I have tried the
> following:
> Scribus, Gimp, Xara, Inkscape, Robochart, 00 Draw (Which seems to be nearly
> identical to Impress), Dia (which I find dire and diabolical), Qcad, Kivio,
> Kflowchart,
GRAMPS.  No not a relation ;)

http://gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

It's a Linux based family tree application.  I've tried it myself for
doing my tree and it's not bad.  It even imports the standard GEDCOM
files so if someone else in the family already has the tree in that
format you don't have to worry about re-inputting it all.  It also has a
Windows variant so you can try it on both and even get other family
members with Windows PCs involved and share data.

Kind regards,

Julian