Re: [LUG] Gazebo needed was was Re: bbq 2008

On Mon, July 7, 2008 12:58, Julian Hall wrote:
> james kilty wrote:
>> On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 12:17 +0100, Rob Beard wrote:
>>

>>> Ideally about a 3 metre by 3 metre gazebo, I think that's the size
>>> that Argos do for about 10 quid.
>>>

>> ALDI have what they call a sun shelter on Thursday for £19.99. See
>> http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/58_6529.htm?WT.mc_id=2008-07-07-12-24
>>

> The Argos one is 2.7m square for £9.99.  The 3m square one is £25.  £15
> for an extra 12 inches width and depth.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Julian

I would recommend a gaz with at least two sides.. that way we can use it
as a shelter from the elements should it be needed.. I am on the case of
procuring a gaz, I'll see what sizes I can find..

When one burns one's bridges, what a very nice fire it makes.
                -- Dylan Thomas

Disclaimer:

By sending an email to me addresses you are agreeing that:

1. I am "the intended recipient";

2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make
such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself
to; in particular, I may quote it on usenet or publish it online;

3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company;

4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may
be included on your message.