Re: [LUG] Exeter Hospital Radio Fun Day - Helpers needed

Paul Sutton wrote:
> Rob Beard wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I've arranged to get another pitch at the Exeter Hospital Radio Fun Day
>> this year.  Learning from last year, I thought this year it would be
>> good to have some machines up and running with internet access so
>> visitors to the Fun Day can come along and browse the internet and in
>> the process have a play with Linux.

<snip>

> I am up for helping,  I still have some of your coloring in pictures,

Ahh cool, I can print a few more off too if need be.  Maybe this year we
could provide wax crayons too.

> from last year.   What is the latest version of ubuntu, apart from being
> 8.04 has it been updated since the release to justify downloading a new
> iso.

It's 8.04.1, it's got all the latest updates and fixes.  You can still
use the older version, just this one has the updates built in (the older
ISO will still work but just need a stack of updates).

Paul, could you do a wiki entry about the fun day please?

Rob